High Efficiency CE 500 Kg/H Screw Type Biomass Briquette Machine
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-7,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000-7,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZBJ-N-50
- Product Shape: Cylinder Shape
- Condition: New
- Final Briquettes Shape: Cylindrical, Cylindrical Hexagon, Six Prismatic, E
- Final Moisture Content: Less Than 10%
- Colour of The Machine: It Can Be Choose by The Customer
- Produced Products: Briquettes
- Key Words: Wood Sawdust Charcoal Machine
- Transport Package: European Standard
- Origin: China
- Pressing Mode: Extrude
- Motor Type: DC Motor
- Application: for Making Charcoal Briquettes
- Final Briquette Diameter: 50--80 mm
- Capacity: 500 Kg/H
- Usage of The Final Briquettes: Boiler and Other Plants and Intustries
- Briquettes: 780kg
- Trademark: LEABON
- Specification: SGS, CE, BV
- HS Code: 8474
Wood Sawdust Charcoal Machine is also known as briquette making machine. LB series briquetting machine is screw type design. LB Series briquette
making machine is a kind of high end briquetting equipment. It is improved in both appearance design and structure design based on 6 years of research and
manufacturing experience. Do not need to change Inner Former until input capacity exceed 1000 tons.
|Capacity||Size of Raw Materials||Total Power|
Briquetting is a process that biomass is compressed under high pressure and high temperature. The machine uses a large screw to grind the biomass into briquettes that are of uniform composition.
The self bonding of biomass to form a briquette involves the
plastic flow of the biomass. The lignin content that occurs naturally in biomass is liberated under high pressure
and temperature. Lignin serves as the glue in the briquetting process, thus binding,compressing the biomss to
into high density briquettes. During this process, no binder need to be used. So the ouput briquette is a type of clean and green fuel that is ideal for use in furnaces, boilers and open fires. The density of the briquettes is
Features of the Wood Sawdust Charcoal Machine
(1) NO binder needed during production to make clean & green fuel briquette.
(2) Quantity of heat of final product is 500-1000Kcal higher than raw material.
(3) Can replace firewood and liquefaction gas, with less investment.
(4) Small cubage and easy for transport.
(5) Adopt high-speed, high-frequecy stamping technique, ensure the stability of the molding.