Shavings, Sawdust, Chips and Other Biomass Materials Wood Dryer
|FOB Price:||US $7,000-15,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $7,000-15,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10 Set/Month|
|Transport Package:||International Standard Package, Wooden Box or Cont|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DLGT2510/3
- Operational Method: Continuous
- Drying Medium: Air
- Heating Mode: Transmission
- Type of Flow: Parallel Flow
- Sprayer: Air-Flowing Type
- Output Capacity: 217.6~95.4 T/D
- Rotating Speed: 3-8 R/Min
- Price: Negotiable
- Feature: with a Full Steel Hot Air Furnace
- Advantages: with 4 Layers Steel Plate to Stop The Open Fire
- Specification: CE, ISO, SGS, BV
- HS Code: 8474
- Structure: Rotary Type Drier
- Operation Pressure: Atmospheric Dryer
- Appearance of Dried Sample: Bulk
- Movement Way: Agitation
- Type of Atomization: Rotary Atomization
- Raw Material Size: 5-8 Mm
- Air Inlet Temperature: <=270 °c
- Gradient: 3-5%
- Final Material Moisture: 12-15%
- Fuel for Heating Furnace: Coal, Gas,Oil , Wood, Biomass Pellets
- Trademark: LEABON
- Origin: Henan, China
Q: Can I visit your factory?
A: Yes. Many domestic and international customers visit our factory every year.
Q: How long is the warranty of your equipment? Do you supply spare parts?
A: Our warranty period is one year generally. We can supply spare parts.
Q: Do you provide after-sale service?
A: Yes. We have a professional after-sale service team to promptly and thoroughly solve your problems.
Q: Do you provide equipment operation training?
A: Yes. We can send professional engineers to the working site for equipment installation, adjustment, and operation training. All of our engineers have passports.
Q: Do you provide beneficiation flow chart?
A: Yes. Our experienced engineers are specialized in various designing process flow.
What kind of material you are going to dry?
What Capacity do you need?(kg/h)
What is the Moisture before and after dry you required?
What is the Fuel available for the dryer?
The Main Data of the Boiler Wood Dryer
Air inlet temperature
Descriptions of the Boiler Wood Dryer
1. The Wood Chips Rotary Dryer is a specilized drying equipment for drying
materials with humidity,such as the chalk slags, coal powder, slags, clay and other
materials in the building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, cement industry.
2. It is also specially designed for drying different kinds of wood sawdust, wood chips, etc.
3. It can reduce the moisture of the raw material from 60%-10%.
4. Its moisture evaporating capacity of our rotary drum dryer can reach to (250kg per
hour to 8000kg) per hour.
5. Different density materials, the final product are not the same; also for different
moisture of raw materials, which could get the different final capacity.
stove, main rotary body.
6. It consists of the
Working Principle of the Boiler Wood Dryer
1.The raw material plate is arranged conveniently to allow adjustable angle positions. ,
2.The material to be dried is inserted to the rotary cylinder through the raw material plate.
3.Hot air flows through the cylinder causing the separation of water from the material by converting it into vapor ,
4. Then the pure vapor will be discharged into atmosphere.
5. As a result, the material becomes dry.
Advantages of the Boiler Wood Dryer
1. Reasonable structure, well-produced, high yield, low consumption,operating convenience.
2. High degree of mechanization, large production capacity, continuous option with reliable
performance, high efficiency on heat power, Uniform on dry, less time on cleaning machine.
3. Strong resistance to overload, operating smoothly and high reliability
Features of the Boiler Wood Dryer
1. Air heating system is able to allow highly efficient removal of water from fresh harvested forage, and the maximum durability of dehydrated forage.
2. Non-pollution to the target materials guarantees minimal loss of their color, favor, and nutritional ingredients;
3. Smoke collector working with the air heating system adopts water-recycled collecting method, and ensures the exhausted gas to satisfy the environmental protection requirement as well as the lowest water consumption.