2015 Newest Wood Crusher Mill for Pellet Making Line
|FOB Price:||US $1,999-2,300 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,999-2,300/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets/ Month|
|Transport Package:||International Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 9FH
- Capacity: 300-2000kg/H
- Cutting Tip Length: 95-300mm
- Motor: 7.5-45kw
- Raw Materials: Straw, Stalk and Wood Chip, Tree Branch and Forest
- Model: Wood Crusher
- Specification: CE, ISO, SGS, BV
- HS Code: 8474
- Certification: CE, ISO, BV
- Cutter Diameter: 400-1000mm
- Feeding Size: 150-380mm
- Cutting Tip Amount: 4/6
- Spindle Speed(R/Min): 2100 R/Min
- Trademark: LEABON
- Origin: Henan, China
1. Production Introduction:
9FH system crusher could crush many kinds of wood, branches etc into sawdust directly. It also can used for crushing bamboo, straw, couch grass, sorghum straw etc. The final products can make high density board, small flake board, and the material edible mushrooms or charcoal making etc.
It's necessary to use a wood crusher if your raw material is raw wood, wood waste (tree branch, tree root and etc. ) 9FH-600 wood crusher can process raw wood with size less than 200mm (diameter) and moisture below 30%. After crushed, the output size can reach to 3-5mm, which is suitable for further briquetting /palletizing. It could be driven by the electrical motor and diesel engine.
2. Raw materials: The wood crushers are for grinding the Bio-mass like straw, stalk and wood chip, tree branch and forest waste to be powder of less than 3mm, It is also ideal machine for farming material like dry or fresh seeding of yam, peanut, rice and other plants, husks, maize, wheat, beans of all grain.
3. Technical details: It is composed of machine body, knife chipping part; Chips re-crush part and sieving part, etc. It combines both chipping and crushing in one machine, can make sawdust in one passage, no need to use wood chipper for processing of wood logs.
To ensure security, the feed inlet adopts self-section design to avoid serious damage to operators.
|CUTTER DIAMETER (MM)||400||600||800||1000|
|CUTTING TIP AMOUNT||4||4||6||6|
|CUTTING TIP LENGTH (MM)||95||180||260||300|