- Model NO.: BX-316
- Item: Wood Chipping Machine
- Wood Chips: 1-5mm Thickness, 10-35mm Length
- Discharging Belt Conveyor: 10m Length for Convey The Wood Chips
- Spare Parts: Feeding Rubber Belts, Flying Knives
- Minum Size of Chips: 1-2mm Thickness, 10mm Length
- Trademark: Leabon
- Specification: CE SGS BV
- HS Code: 84659600
- Certification: CE, SGS
- Raw Mateirlas: Wood, Logs, Wood Barks
- Wood Feeding Belt Conveyor: 6m Length for Inlet of Working Chamber
- Installment Mode: No Need Base Concrete
- Auxiliary Equipment: Logs Debarker, Wood Splitter, and Knives Sharping
- Usage of Wood Chips: Paper, Pallet, Wood Pellets
- Transport Package: Standard International Package
- Origin: Shandong Province
1) raw materials: logs, waste wood, waste pallets, waste wood .
2) size of raw materials: unlimited length and diameter.
3) installment: no need base concrete.
4) for biomass wood pellets: 1~2mm thichness, 10mm length for drying process.
5) further grinding process: saving much more power consumption.
II. Basic features:
1. Knife roll cutting part equips with protection plate, effectively prolongs the service life of knife roller.
2. Bearing ensures the equipment's performance and service life under continuous full load operation state.
3. The feeding belt conveyor of chipper adopts high strength wear-resistant belt. Supporting roller adopts elastic rubber roller, which absorbs the vibration and strike in the process of conveying so that protects the belt.
4. The chipper is composed of machine seat, drum rotor, upper and lower feed rollers, feeding belt conveyor, hydraulic system, etc.
5. Cutting range: Cutting logs, branches, slab, waste veneer, bamboo, cotton stalks, and other non-wood fiber stems into dimensional chips which are the essential material for the production of particle board, fireboard and paper pulp.
|Power of main motor( kw)||30||45||55||110||220||220|
|Q'T'Y of flying blades ( PCS )||4||4||4||4||4||4|
|Opener size ( mm )||300x150||400x170||540x220||680x270||700x400||700x510|
|Input max diameter( mm )||130||150||200||250||300||450|
|Length of chips |
( mm )
( T/h )