- Model NO.: LBMS25
- Diameter of Wood: 50-160mm
- Qty of Blades: 2
- Thickness of Wood Wools: 0.1mm-1mm
- Power: 5+0.55 Kw
- Output Capacity 0.15mm Thickness: 250kg/H
- Trademark: LB
- Specification: 3.5*1.5*1.8m
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Wood Length: 300-500mm
- Width of Wood Wools: 1mm-6mm
- Length of Wood Wools: 200-500mm
- Weight: 700kg
- Output Capacity 0.5mm Thickness: 400kg/H and 600kg/H for 1.0mm Thickness
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: China
Requirements Of Raw Material:
1) Shape: straight(round log or plank)
If there is a little bending in your wood, you can cut the bending point using chainsaws, then the bending wood become into two section of straight woods.
Size of feeding woods:
30-50cm in length, 5cm-16cm in diameter.
3) Moisture: 35-55%.
It is better to use the fresh wood (justly cutted). because the wood wools from fresh/wet wood have good quality. If raw materials is dry, you should immerse the woods into water for hours.When them is wet completely, it is ok for the wood wools making.
1) Before making wood wools, we need to peel the barks from the logs firstly.
2) The experience confirmation standard for suitable moisture is that after logs are peeled of barks, the surface of wood is wet .
|Diameter of wood||50-160mm|
|QTY of blades||2|
|Width of wood wools||1mm-6mm|
|Thickness of wood wools||0.1mm-1mm|
|Length of wood wools||200-500mm|
|0.15mm thickness: 250KG/H|
|0.5mm thickness: 400KG/H|
|1.0mm thickness: 600KG/H|